Comintern
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Communist International

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from Finland and eIndia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zere

Zere

Hello from Finland and eIndia Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Finland and eIndia   Hello from Finland and eIndia EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:50 pm

Hi!

Maybe someone remeber me maybe not but IRL I'm from Finland. I played in eFinland a long time ago and I was active member in Finnish far-left parties...when SPP and Red Jihad become PY I made my last move and became eIndian citizen. I end my erepublik journey at Summer 2010. I made my short comeback last winter but game was so messed up so soon I quit again.

Last week I made my second comeback and now I think I will be here much more longer time. All my eFreinds kaller, herz and etc. are eDead and most of my old eIndian friens are also eDead. So I alone Sad

Now I'm here as citizen of eIndia and let see what's happend next (cheguevara)

(cccp)
Back to top Go down
Fhaemita Malodorous
BCP
BCP
Fhaemita Malodorous

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Finland and eIndia   Hello from Finland and eIndia EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:08 pm

Welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Monsieur Guillontine
SSS
SSS
Monsieur Guillontine

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Finland and eIndia   Hello from Finland and eIndia EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:58 pm

Zere wrote:
Hi!

Maybe someone remeber me maybe not but IRL I'm from Finland. I played in eFinland a long time ago and I was active member in Finnish far-left parties...when SPP and Red Jihad become PY I made my last move and became eIndian citizen. I end my erepublik journey at Summer 2010. I made my short comeback last winter but game was so messed up so soon I quit again.

Last week I made my second comeback and now I think I will be here much more longer time. All my eFreinds kaller, herz and etc. are eDead and most of my old eIndian friens are also eDead. So I alone Sad

(cccp)

Welcome, you have been given a mask! If you would like to ask for your party's membership into Comintern, please talk to me on #e-International after consulting your members. cheers
Back to top Go down
Zere

Zere

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Finland and eIndia   Hello from Finland and eIndia EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:53 pm

Monsieur Guillontine wrote:
Zere wrote:
Hi!

(cccp)

Welcome, you have been given a mask! If you would like to ask for your party's membership into Comintern, please talk to me on #e-International after consulting your members. cheers

Well eIndia don't yet have far-left party but let see if this will change soon Smile

Last edited by Zere on Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Herz
KPeD
KPeD

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Finland and eIndia   Hello from Finland and eIndia EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:37 am

I remember you quite well fellow Comrade Wink I hope you remember me too (I'm a IRL Finn too and we used to be in the same party in eFinland)

Hope to see you on IRC and catch up on how things are!
Back to top Go down
Zere

Zere

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Finland and eIndia   Hello from Finland and eIndia EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:30 am

Herz wrote:
I remember you quite well fellow Comrade Wink I hope you remember me too (I'm a IRL Finn too and we used to be in the same party in eFinland)

Hope to see you on IRC and catch up on how things are!

Oh you are still alive! I'm not alone cheers

Of course I remeber you like all active SPP and SSP members...
Back to top Go down
frappa10
PCI
PCI
frappa10

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Finland and eIndia   Hello from Finland and eIndia EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:30 pm

wellcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Finland and eIndia   Hello from Finland and eIndia Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Finland and eIndia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Comintern :: Introduce yourself here :: Introductions-
Jump to: